Hello, and welcome to Day 22 of the Sword Training Challenge. Today’s scriptures are Psalm 106-110 and Proverbs 22. As always, there are a lot of good scriptures here, but today I just want to focus on one verse – Psalm 107:2.
“Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story.”
That’s what we should be doing, saints. As Christians, we should be fulfilling the Great Commission to share the Gospel to all of the world. Now, that doesn’t mean that everyone is called to be missionaries to a foreign country or preaching the Gospel on the street corners. Most often we preach the gospel by how we live our lives and treat other people. We are “the redeemed of the Lord”. Our lives should tell the story of our love for Him.
When we live our lives for Jesus, people notice. They may not understand what they are seeing, but they will be drawn to you. More specifically, they will be drawn to Christ who is in you. That’s why spending time with the Lord, like we’re doing in this 40-day challenge, is so important. As we put on the whole armor of God, we are clothing ourselves with Christ, which means that we are:
- Walking with the mind of Christ because of the Helmet of Salvation
- Walking in the righteousness of Christ with the Breastplate of Righteousness
- Speaking the truth in Christ with the Belt of Truth
- Always ready to share our story with the Shoes of the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace
- Walking in faith with the Shield of Faith
- Walking in the power of the Word of God with the Sword of the Spirit
We have been redeemed, my brothers and sisters! Let us tell our story through our lives and relationships.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, my friends!